Time moves fast, but we do have a new version for you. This time with mostly bugfixes.
By popular request we added lazy loading for categories and search results. Thank you for the feedback from all partners and customers. Please find the changes for teamWorkr 3.2.3 below.
Go get the new template and play around with the new innovations. We certainly would like to hear if you like them (or not). As always you can download the new template via our Self-Service Portal. Have fun with the new version and let us know what you think about the new release via @TTteamWorkr
- Implemented lazy loading of categories
- Implemented lazy loading of search results
- Use of fixed values based on formula in dialog fields is now implemented (use keyword "fixed" and insert a formula)
- Beautified the header of calendar view
- View rendering optimized by 200 milliseconds per click action
We squashed some bugs:
- Previously the Search bar was sometimes not visible after moving back from a document
- Categories with multiple space letters to the left were previously not showing correctly