Last week we released teamWorkr 3.1.7. This release came shortly after the 3.1.6 release because one of our partners discovered a bug which needed immediate fixing. The following release notes are for both versions. Go get the new template!
As always you can download the new template via our Self-Service Portal. Have fun with the new version and let us know what you think about the new release via @TTteamWorkr
- Added a new function “deleteConfig” in Configurations API for for easier management of existing configurations.
- Removed fix CSS settings from "Cancel" button. Now it is customizable via the Basic Setting “Your CSS”
- Proper display of number fields including internationalization. Using . (dot) or , (colon) as decimal separator
- Using default Unicode character table in the complete UI for extended characters. Now providing Latin Extended
- Opening documents out of an embedded view are now shown properly in the Breadcrumb (without the name of the embedded view)
We squashed some bugs:
- Prevent infinity loop on opening categories without label
- Properly display the different kinds of actions
- Proper display of multi-value separator in views
- Categorized columns now use the available space without indenting other columns
- Saving multi-value Text Field as multi-value entries in a Notes document (Displayed as new line in the UI)
- Documents could not be opened from embedded views (introduced in 3.1.6)