We have a new major release for you with lots of great features! Get the latest version!
It hast been some time since our last release (3.4.1) but we have a lot of great things for you to use in your webified HCL Notes apps to make them even nicer and easier to use. We will detail some of them in upcoming blog posts over the next few weeks.
Go get the new template and play around with it. We certainly would like to hear if you like them (or not). As always you can download the new template via our Self-Service Portal.
Have fun with the new version and let us know what you think about the new release via @TTteamWorkr
- Desktop layout: Filter Documents in a view: Like you are used to in HCL Notes. Just start typing in an application view and you get the filter dialog. Hit return to start the filtering.
- Desktop layout: Right click on documents in views opens the browser context menu and offers the browser option to open the document in a new tab or window. (P.S.: for now you have to click on the text)
- All layouts: New Layout Element Register / Tabs
- All layouts: Added teamWorkr logo for PWA apps so they show nicely on your mobile device. (PWA as DATAURI)
- Using Notes Links (View and Document) in iNotes or Verse with teamWorkr (Details here)
- All layouts: Download attachments directly from the rich text field without a second click in read mode. Makes interaction with attachments even faster!
- Management Console: All elements have a higher width to see more of your configurations.
We squashed some bugs:
- Error in register tabs (content of the first register is now always displayed)
- Corrected in-line sections. Previously you could not edit them.